Sandra Jackson, CPA CGA
I received my professional accounting designation in 1992 while working with what is now the Canada Revenue Agency. I worked for a tax preparation service in 1998 and loved it so much, I bought the practice in 1999 and have come to love it even more.
My specialties include:
- Corporate financial statements
- Tax preparation and tax planning
- Review engagement of financial statements for both small to medium sized businesses and Not for Profit organizations
- Estate and trust taxes
I love to spend my free time camping, traveling and experiencing live theatre.
I have 33 years of experience with this organization, starting long before Sandra assumed ownership. My areas of expertise include:
- Farm bookkeeping using AgExpert software
- Farm support programs such as AgInvest and AgStability
- Accounting for non profit organizations using Quickbooks and QBO
- Establish reporting budgets for reviews and audit supports for non-profit organizations
- Payroll, including calculating, processing and annual reporting
- Mentoring junior staff
I enjoy relaxing and watching the world go by in my spare time.
I have been with our organization for 23 years. My areas of expertise include:
- Accounting for small to medium sized businesses
- Establishing bookkeeping processes and client training using Sage50
- Payroll calculating, processing, and annual reporting
- Personal and Corporate Tax preparation
My time away from the office is typically spent going to Saskatchewan Roughrider games, country music concerts, playing floor hockey, enjoying the lake and listening to true crime podcasts.
Yulia Driskoll, CPA
I joined the firm in January 2013 after graduating with distinction from SIAST (Saskatchewan Polytechnic) with a diploma in Business Accountancy.
Areas of specialization:
- Personal and corporate taxation
- Tax consulting
Fluent in English and Russian languages.
Obtained CPA designation in February 2021.
In my free time I enjoy travelling, reading books and watching thriller and history shows.
I received a Diploma in Business Accountancy from Sask Polytech in 2017. My fluency in English, Gujarati, Hindi and Marathi allows me to provide additional assistance to clients.
My areas of focus are:
- Compilation engagement
- Corporate tax returns
- Review engagement
- Learning farm accounting
When not at work, I like to spend time with friends, doing investment research, and taking advantage of self-learning opportunities.
I am another long term employee, having worked here the past 12 years. My primary duties are:
- Bookkeeping for small and medium sized businesses using Quickbooks, QBO and Sage50
- Payroll calculating, processing and reporting
- Business and rental statements for personal tax returns
My leisure activities include ballroom dancing and walking.
I have worked at Sandra Jackson CPA in the role of Administrative Assistant/Reception for 10 years – I am our resident non-accountant.
I spend my spare time knitting, listening to audio books, reading and binging on Netflix.